- Increased airflow, very lightweight – CE2 armours
- New X Vents provide increased airflow
- Armour windows’ providing extra venting
- Lighter weight, breathable BeCool™ base layer fabric
- Lighter weight removable armour
- Armour thickness 12mm (CE2)
- Isolator 2 (limb armour) passes all 4 areas of the CE2 test (Ambient, Wet, Hot, Cold)
- Redesigned CE2 back protector parts and now ‘free fitting’
- Side entry zip
- Repeat Performance Technology (RPT)
- DRI-M Technology (Dynamic, Reactive, Intelligent Material)
The Pro Shirt X-V 2 features a CE2 ‘free fitting’ new back insert and Isolator CE2 limb armour and have a super lightweight construction and a side entry zip.
New production techniques have resulted in a super strong open mesh (X Vents) that is even more breathable, yet super soft and strong. This runs through the high heat areas, and also provides ‘armour windows’, not only looking good, but also providing extra breathability and lightness.
The CE2 back armour parts have been re-designed and now provide unrivalled ‘free fitting’ flexibility. This is achieved by a unique cutting pattern throughout the layers of Forcefield’s own DRI-M technology (Dynamic Reactive Intelligent Materials).