- The winter G502 Premium Heated Armoured Glove, with a heavy-weight thermal layer, is designed specifically for motorcycling in cold weather, and is certified to the new EU PPE Regulation 2016/425.
- 100% waterproof
- This heated glove has been created to feel like a supple all-season glove, with great feel of the controls and dexterity, but with the added benefit of a micro carbon fiber heating panel across the back of the hands, and over the top of the fingers. This glove features a thicker layer of 3M Thinsulate to keep good warmth distribution throughout the glove, especially across the back of the hand and the fingers.
- Using the latest technology in heat generation, the G502 gloves can be powered from a 12V vehicle battery or our inclouded specially designed glove batteries what fit into the cuff pocket of each glove.
- Independent, integral heat controller, positioned on the back of the wrist for easy operation - whether you prefer to wear your gloves under or over your jacket sleeve cuffs.Carbon Fibre hard armour across the knuckles
- Carbon Fibre Scaphoid guard, for maximum protection to the palm
- Visor Wipe positioned on the left index finger
- (3M) Thinsulate™ and Hipora™ waterproof membrane for premium water and wind protection
- Certified to the new EU PPE Regulation 2016/425, so you can be confident in their protective qualities.
- Current Draw 1.6A. Typical Power 19.2W.
- Available in sizes XXXS / XXS / XS / S / M / L / XL / XXL / XXXL
- G502 Premium Heated Armoured Gloves
- 2 glove batteries 2600 MAH + charger
- Glove Y Lead
- Motorcycle Connection Lead
- Voltage: 12V
- Approx. Current: 1.6A
- Typical Power: 19.2W
- Shell: Nylon and Leather
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- SIZE CHART:
- Please Note: All our Gloves come complete with everything required to power them independently. However, our Heated Vests and Bodywarmers incorporate integrated power sockets specifically to power Keis Heated Gloves using optional connection leads: Part No SW10290 needed.
- The G502 Premium Heated Armoured Gloves come with the vehicle supply lead to power from a 12V motorcycle battery but can also be powered using our Keis glove batteries so you can use the gloves away from a motorcycle in other outdoor activities.
- HEATED CLOTHING WARNINGS:WHEN POWERED FROM A MOTORCYCLE: Your Keis heated garment has been designed to operate safely when connected in accordance with our instructions to a correctly operating 12v vehicle electrical system. Please be aware that Keis cannot be held responsible for injury caused when their garments are connected to a malfunctioning electrical system. If in doubt have the vehicle checked by a qualified technician.