- WHAT'S NEW
- lighter, thinner construction for a more streamline fit under your motorcycle jacket
- the very latest Micro Carbon Fibre heat pads for advanced heat radiation, providing an even layer of heat across the targeted chest, back, arms and collar areas
- more leisure pockets and a dedicated heat controller pocket, for increased convenience and ease of use.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED
- Premium Heated Jacket J501
- Vehicle Supply Loom
- Heat Controller
- the very latest heat generation technology, unsing Micro Carbon Fibre for extreme comfort and reliability
-- the latest desing in breathable lightweight soft shell fabric, with stylish elasticated side panels provide a perfect fit for men and women
- designed to be worn as an inside layer or stylish outer jacket
- dedicated zipped pockets for cables and controller to keep things tidy and easy to find
- convenient lifestyle pockets for increased practicality
- strategically positioned heat panels on chest, kidneys, arms and collar provide extreme warmth
- complete with all requird wiring and fulley to follow instructions
- Current Draw 5.5A, Typical Power 66W
- PLEASE NOTE
1. Not suitable for use with the 2600mAh Li-Ion Portable Battery Packs. Can be powered by the larger 5200mAh Keis Portable Battery, for limited periods depending on the chosen heat setting.
2. Can also be powered via the included KEIS Cigaretee Lighter/DIN/Power Supply Lead
SPECIAL NOTE - You are unable to power this heated garment using a cigarette lighter/DIN power lead on a BMW motorcycle, due to the 5Amp limit to their DIN power socket (the jacket draws 5.5Amps).
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE
- mesure the circumference of your chest and than select the right size in the table below. if you are between 2 sizes go for the smaller one, the jacket has to fit close to your body.
|Chest circumference in cm||95||100||105||110||115||120||125||130|
- connection underpants/insoles - connection gloves - connection heat controller