Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: SW10196
- ROTOPAX™ Fuel Packs are rotationally moulded for superior strength and a leak-proof design that puts to shame traditional blow-moulded carriers.
- ROTOPAX™ have solid thick walls and extra threads with a sure-seal gasket, guaranteeing it will not leak or vibrate loose. The rotational moulded design strengthens construction and is made from colourfast materials, so they’re less prone to fading or wearing out. - Combine with ROTOPAX™ PACK MOUNTS for a tight and secure attachment. The unique design of the packs and the mounts allows them to be stacked on top of the other for a lockable secure fit, even in the bumpiest of conditions.
- Rotopax are the highest quality packs on the market and are guaranteed to be leak free. Rotopax feature extra threads, thick walls, and a sure-seal gasket that even prevents the spout vibrating loose. WARNING: only store product as specified on the container (never store water in a fuel pack). Kriega sells single 1 gallon(3.8L) containers and a combination fitting hardware set up to mount 2 x packs (deluxe mount + pack mount extension). All other component parts are available from Rotopax direct. Rotopax water packs are made from FDA approved Polyetylene. In fact, water for consumption or other uses can be stored in Rotopax containers for up to 6 months(see Rotopax FAQ pages for full instructions). Never add water to a container designed for fuel and never add fuel to a container designed for water.
- CNC machined LDPE platform fits 18mm pannier frames (Touratech, KTM Powerparts, Metal Mule). 4 x quick-release cam levers to remove platform complete with Rotopax containers (as one block). Each water container can be removed separately via the Rotopax mounting hardware. Kriega supplies a Rotopax hardware set up suitable for mounting 2 x cans (2 gallons). The ADV. platform will accept 2 x Rotopax mounts to carry 4 x cans (4 gallons) max. per side.
(see ADV. Platform)
- Rotopax pack mounts are milled from solid aluminium then anodized black. They use a 5/16" steel threaded insert (Helicoil) in the base and connect to the ADV. platform via 4 x M6 bolts. Kriega supplies a twin can mount set up which is the Deluxe mount combined with the pack extension mount (lockable versions are available from Rotopax direct). The Deluxe mount is a unique design that adds strength and provides extra tightening power over the standard mounting handle (see Rotopax mount-kit for more info).
(see Rotopax Mount-Kit )
Standard mount hardware is for a 2 x can set up, combined with a Overlander-15 luggage pack. This provides 2 gallons (7.6L) of water on one ADV. platform.
(see Rotopax Mount-Kit)
The ADV platform can accept 2 x mount hardware set ups to provide 4 x 1 gallon containers(15.2L) of water per side.
(see Rotopax Mount-Kit)
. Low weight - 2.3kg (single can)
- Integrated water spout
- 350(h) x 240(w) x 75(d) mm
- 13.8(h) x 9.4(w) x 2.9(d) ins.
- Weight - 2.3 kg