- The safest way to use motorcycle protection
- Modular – removable armour
- Isolator CE1 or CE2 armour
- The safest way to use motorcycle protection. Close fitting, less likely to move in an impact, in comparison with armour positioned in the outer garment
- One-piece suit, improves the comfort of wearing leathers and textile outer garments
-Two way zip
- Makes getting in and out of leathers easier
- Easy to wash and keep fresh, keeping outer wear fresher for longer
- Secure armour fit
- Lightweight, high performance base layer material
- Isolator 2 passes all 4 areas of the CE2 test (Ambient, Wet, Hot, Cold)
- Repeat Performance Technology
- Use for on and off road
- DRI-M Technology (Dynamic, Reactive, Intelligent Material)
One Piece Sport 2 base layer armoured under-suit. Nine armour pockets for shoulder, elbow, hip, knee and back armour. Ideal for use under leather as a racers/track garment. Dual use - will be just as usable and pratical as an adventure base layer garment.
Supremely comfortable, classy and breathable, it utilises compression fit technology and is equipped with a CE2 ‘Freefit’ back insert.
The fabric used is a high performance, breathable base layer, specifically designed for use under regular motorcycle clothing, whether it’s casual, textile or leather.
The Sport Suit is suitable for many types of motorcycle riders, from professional racers, to track day enthusiasts to adventure tour and travel riders.
Armour worn in base layer compression fit clothing is the safest, most comfortable and practical means of protection.
All Forcefield armour within the range benefits from DRI-M technology (Dynamic, Reactive, Intelligent Material).