Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: SW10456
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE LATEST LIGHTWEIGHT ENDURO BIKES.
- The NEW OS-BASE DIRTBIKE is an 'over the seat harness' which allows OS-6, OS-12 or OS-18 ADVENTURE PACKS to be mounted as soft panniers. No heavy metal frames are required, this system provides a super-tough, lightweight carrying solution for a ’Dirtbike’ with only slight bodywork alterations to the bike.
-The set length straps make mounting a breeze and the purpose designed main body shape provides a tight, secure fit with plenty of distance from the exhaust. It takes less than a minute to mount the system to the bike and just seconds to remove it.
-The modular design enables you to modify your luggage set-up to suit your ride - from a single day ride-out to longer moto-camping adventure trips.
- FITTING HARDWARE INCLUDED IN THE KIT
- 2 x OS-DIRTBIKE RINGS attach to the main bike frame near to the footpegs. Designed to be left on the bike when not using the OS-BASE, they provide an easy access mounting solution for the front straps.
- 4 x OS-RACK LOOPS provide 4 hook-on points for a stand alone OS-PACK or US-Drypack or used in conjunction with the additional loops on the OS-BASE they provide various mounting points for a 3 x bag set-up. The rear 2 x OS-RACK LOOPS provide a strong and safe mounting location for the rear straps.
- 1 x SILICONE HEAT SHIELD provides a safe barrier from the exhaust. It simply mounts to the silencer using the two zip-ties provided.