- The Keis Ladies Heated Bodywarmer uses the technology of the Keis heated vest, with an added heated collar
- The Heated Ladies Bodywarmer - Premium B501WRP includes all the heat generation technology of the v501 Premium Heated Vest., but has been uniquely styled with a woman’s shape in mind – plus it has a toasty-warm heated collar.
- The garment features Dual-Power compatibles, i.e. this garment can be powered via a supplied motorcycle power lead, or from an optional Keis portable battery pack. Allowing for use on or off the motorcycle.
Please Note: Battery packs are optional extras. Comes with a Heat Controller to select three different heat settings.
- The Keis B501WRP and B501W Premium Heated Ladies Bodywarmers are the only heated motorcycle garment made especially for female motorcyclists.
- As a popular bundle, get an optional heat controller and portable battery pack with your heated bodywarmer (for use of your heated bodywarmer when off a motorcycle):
- B501WRP Premium Heated Vest
- Vehicle Supply Loom
- Heat Controller
- A specially designed/tailored ladies bodywarmer, with elasticated side panels to provide a comfortable fit and stylish appearance.
- A heated collar, plus heated front and back panels, this garment makes use of the latest Micro Carbon-fibre heat generation technology for efficient warmth and great battery longevity.
- Built-in power connections (under each arm area, and into the inside waist) allow for the quick and easy - optional integration of Keis heated gloves, trousers and insoles.
- Motorcycle fused power cable - connecting to your bike's battery and providing a convenient power plug which you can plug the heated bodywarmer into once on the bike.
|Shell:||94% Polyester, 6% Spandex|
- The Keis B501WRP Premium Heated Ladies Bodywarmer features a Lifetime Warranty on all heating panels.
- The B501WRP Premium Heated Ladies Bodywarmer can also be powered from an optional portable battery pack. The 2600mAh battery, or larger 5200mAh battery, allows for the bodywarmer to generated luxurious warmth while off the bike.
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE?
- mesure the circumference of your chest and choose your size in the table below. if you are in between 2 sizes go for the smaller one. to be fully efficient the vest has to be worn close to the body
|Chest circumference in cm||- 80||85 - 90||90 - 95||95 - 100||105||+ 105|