- 25% more heating capacity.
- Perfect for the extremely cold winter months when you’re on your motorbike
- the new Keis J505RP Premium EXTREME Heated Jacket is the warmest heated jacket to date. It combines the very latest heat generation technology with a lightweight, stylish design, and is designed to be powered directly from your motorcycle’s battery.
- The best features of the J505RP Keis premium EXTREME heated jacket:
- Light, thin construction for a more streamline fit under your motorcycle jacket, but now with 25% more heating capacity than every before. Perfect for the coldest winter months, or a trip to the very coldest environments.
- The very latest Micro Carbon Fibre heat pads for advanced heat radiation, providing an even layer of heat across the targeted chest, back, arms and collar areas.
- Convenient leisure pockets and a dedicated heat controller pocket, for increased convenience and ease of use.
- Keis Apparel are designed to be reliable and durable, so much so that you can safely wash your heated garment. All Keis heating elements enjoy a Lifetime Warranty.
- The very latest heat generation technology, using Micro Carbon Fibre for extreme comfort and reliability.
- The latest design in breathable lightweight soft shell fabric, with stylish elasticated side panels provide a perfect fit for men and women.
- Designed to be worn as an inside layer or stylish outer jacket.
- Dedicated zipped pockets for cables and Power Controller to keep things tidy and easy to find.
- Convenient lifestyle pockets for increased practicality.
- Strategically positioned heat panels on chest, down the back, arms and collar provide extreme warmth.
- Complete with all required wiring and full easy to follow instructions.
- Available in all Black, with red piping, and complete with motorcycle/vehicle wiring harness.
- Current Draw 6.5A. Typical Power 78W.
- 1 J505RP premium Extreme heated jacket
- 1 Power Supply Lead for vehicule(motorcycle) battery
- 1 Power controller
- 1 user manual
- Please note:
1. While this heated jacket can be powered by a Keis Portable Battery Pack, we believe that this may not be very practical. As the heated jacket draws 6.5Amps of current to heat the many different Micro Carbon Fibre heating elements, a portable battery is not recommended to power this garment. It is advised that this heated jacket be powered from a vehicle battery connection.
2. Can also be powered via the Keis Cigarette Lighter/DIN Power Supply Lead (available as an optional accessory).
- SPECIAL NOTE:
- You are unable to power this heated garment using a cigarette lighter/DIN power lead on a BMW motorcycle, due to the 5Amp limit to their DIN power socket (the jacket draws 6.5Amps).
- How to choose the right size:
- mesure the circumference of your chest and than select the right size in the table below. if you are between 2 sizes go for the smaller one, the jacket has to fit close to your body.
|Chest circumference in cm||90||95||100||105||110||115||120|| |