Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 7 working days
- Order number: SW10431
- The latest addition to the universal-fit US-Drypack range, the US-40 is a double-entry, flexible storage version with all the same highly durable features plus much more.
- The waterproof carrying capacity is variable from 28 to 40 litres. Set to 40 litres, the pack is perfect storage for a tent, roll mat, or sleeping bag coupled with a separate tunnel for tent poles making it an excellent moto-camping set-up. Alternatively, roll up both ends to reduce the capacity to 28 litres, ideal for waterproofs and warmer clothing on a shorter ride.
-The new long hook straps and hook-back system enable the pack to be mounted directly to a tail rack or other structural parts on the bike. No rack, no problem. As with all US-Drypacks, the US-40 can securely mount across a pillion seat with the subframe loops included.
- Hypalon reinforced strap mounts and webbing loops provide robust mounting locations for additional US-Drypacks, OS-Packs or Accessories. Also included is an adjustable shoulder strap for hands-free carrying to and from the bike.
- Double ended waterproof roll-top closure main compartment.
- Universal-fit to any type of motorcycle.
- Mount across a seat or rear rack
- Super-tough Hypalon + 420D Cordura® Lite construction
- Heavy-duty roll-top shields
- Hypalon reinforced strap mounts
- Separate tent pole tunnel (up to 50cm)
- Removable internal white liner (taped-seams)
- Carry on or off the bike as a shoulder bag with the removable shoulder strap included.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE