Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: SW10406
A new larger version of the popular OS-BASE that is specifically designed to fit the YAMAHA TENERE 700.
The modular design enables you to modify the luggage set-up to suit your ride - from a day’s single track to longer moto-camping adventure trips.
The TENERE BOLT-ON LOOPS included, attach to the bike’s subframe under the seat and provide 4 optional hook-on points. Used in conjunction with the additional loops on the OS-BASE they provide various mounting points for a 3 or more bag set-up, or can be used to mount an OS-PACK as a stand alone tail pack without the OS-BASE.
The set length straps make mounting a breeze and the purpose designed main body shape provides a tight, secure fit with plenty of distance from the exhaust. It takes less than a minute to mount the system to the bike and just seconds to remove it.
QUICK AND EASY TO FIT
- Loop the lower straps around the rear foot peg mounts.
- Loop the top straps around the special T7 Alloy Mounts (included in the fitting kit)
- Tighten the top straps and the OS-BASE is firmly mounted on the seat.
MODIFY THE SET-UP TO SUIT YOUR RIDE
• Carrying capacity from 12 to 54 Litres with centre pack mounting option.
• Heavy-duty Hypalon construction.
• Quick & easy to put on/take off.
• Reinforced stitching on all stress points.
• Aircraft grade alloy hooks.
• Non-slip cam buckles.
• Includes 2 x T7 Strap Mounts
• Includes 4 x T7 Bolt-on Loops
• 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
WEIGHT - OS-BASE & Fitting Kit 800g / 1.7lb
BODYWORK DAMAGE DISCLAIMER
Even though most of the OS-BASE mounts on the seat, the sides can rub against the plastic side panels of the bike, resulting in minor abrasion. This can be further exaggerated if mud and dust get in between the OS-BASE and the plastics. We strongly recommend applying a clear adhesive protective sheet to where abrasion may occur on your motorcycle.