Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: SW10405
The OS-BASE is an 'over the seat harness' which allows OS-6, OS-12 or OS-18 ADVENTURE PACKS to be mounted as soft panniers. No heavy metal frames are required, this system provides a super-tough, lightweight carrying solution for the KTM 790 with no permanent bodywork alterations to the bike.
The modular design enables you to modify your luggage set-up to suit your ride - from a day’s single track to longer moto-camping adventure trips.
The KTM RACK LOOPS included, attach to the bike’s baggage carrier/ rear rack and provide 4 optional hook-on points. Used in conjunction with the additional loops on the OS-BASE they provide various mounting points for a 3 or more bag set-up, or can be used to mount an OS-PACK as a stand alone tail pack without the OS-BASE.
The set length straps make mounting a breeze and the purpose designed main body shape provides a tight, secure fit with plenty of distance from the exhaust. It takes less than a minute to mount the system to the bike and just seconds to remove it.
QUICK & EASY TO FIT
- Pass the lower straps through the 790 Strap Mounts (included in the fitting kit)
- Loop the top straps around the baggage carrier Alloy Spacers (included in the fitting kit)
- Tighten the top straps and the OS-BASE is firmly mounted on the seat.
MODIFY THE SET-UP TO SUIT YOUR RIDE
- SOLO TAIL PACK
- DUAL PACK
- 3 PACK SET-UP
KTM 790 ADVENTURE FITTING GUIDE. PDF
• Carrying capacity from 12 to 54 Litres with centre pack mounting option.
• Heavy-duty Hypalon construction.
• Quick & easy to put on/take off.
• Reinforced stitching on all stress points.
• Aircraft grade alloy hooks.
• Non-slip cam buckles.
• Includes 2 x 790 Strap Mounts.
• Includes 2 x OS-RACK LOOPS.
• Includes 4 Alloy Spacers.
• 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
WEIGHT - OS-BASE + Fitting Kit 1150g / 2.5lb
BODYWORK DAMAGE DISCLAIMER
Even though most of the OS-BASE mounts on the seat, the sides can rub against the plastic side panels of the bike, resulting in minor abrasion. This can be further exaggerated if mud and dust get in between the OS-BASE and the plastics. We strongly recommend applying a clear adhesive protective sheet to where abrasion may occur on your motorcycle.
PLEASE NOTE: The rear foot peg mounts must be removed and replaced with the 790 Strap Mounts included. The OS-BASE 790 can not be mounted using the rear foot peg mounts, it will cause damage to the webbing.