Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 7 working days
- Order number: SW10480
- Designed to be a perfect fit on the KTM 690, HUSQVARNA 701 & GASGAS 700 with a custom shape and specific fitting hardware. The OS-BASE is an 'over the seat harness' for mounting OS-6, OS-12, or OS-18 ADVENTURE PACKS as soft panniers, with no need for metal frames. This system provides a super-tough, lightweight carrying solution, with only slight bodywork alterations needed. The fitting hardware gives the flexibility to mount a one, two, or three-pack set-up, depending on your ride. The set-length straps make mounting quick and easy, and the custom shape provides a tight, secure fit with plenty of distance from the exhaust and fuel filler. It takes less than a minute to mount and just seconds to remove it.
QUICK & EASY TO FIT
Pass the front hook strap through the OS-HEEL PLATE and attach the hook to one of 4 web loop options, giving some front and back adjustment for the final bag position.
Hook each top strap onto the rear OS-RACK LOOPS*
*included in the fitting kit
Pull on the top straps until the OS-BASE is firmly mounted on the seat
Fold over the loose strap ends and place them in the elastic loops.
- Carrying capacity from 12 to 54 Litres with centre pack mounting option.
- Heavy-duty Hypalon construction.
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points.
- Aircraft grade alloy hooks.
- Non-slip cam buckles.
- Includes 2 x OS-HEEL PLATES
- Includes 2 x DOUBLE OS-RACK LOOPS
- Includes 2 x OS-RACK LOOPS
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
- WEIGHT - OS-BASE + Fitting Kit 1150g / 2.5lb
- DOWNLOAD KTM 690/701/700 FITTING GUIDE
- FOR EXTREME OFF-ROAD RIDING
-To avoid excessive pack movement with heavy loads in off-road conditions the top inside straps should be hooked on to the loop on the opposite side of the OS-BASE. (OS-12s & OS-18s only.