Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: SW10308
- BMW Motorrad GS ADVENTURE pannier frames are designed to mount aluminium cases and do not have a standard flat profile on the exhaust side.
- This special edition OS-PLATFORM includes a stainless steel adaptor to flatten the profile and provide a strong mounting location for the OS-PLATFORM, which then gives you the option to mount Kriega ‘Soft Luggage’.
- THE PLATFORM is engineered from virtually indestructible Nylon 6, lighter than alloy and without fatigue issues. It is machined with optional attachment points enabling you to set-up the bike to suit your adventure.
- Mount a single OS-32 or OS-22 SOFT PANNIER or a single 1.75 Rotopax™ water container.
- Mount a OS-6 or OS-12 ADVENTURE PACK with single or double 1 gallon Rotopax™ water containers.
Rotopax™ 1.75 & 1 Gallon fuel containers will also fit but we DO NOT recommend you mount fuel containers on the exhaust side of the bike.
- THE ADAPTOR is laser cut stainless steel which fixes to the OS-PLATFORM with 3 bolts and Nyloc nuts. It clamps to the top of the BMW frame using 2 of the aircraft grade aluminium clamps. The remaining 4 clamps fix the OS-PLATFORM directly to the frame, giving a very strong and stable base to add an OS-Pannier, OS-Adventure Packs or Rotopax™ fuel or water contains.
- The BMW pannier frame profile on the opposite side to the exhaust is flat and therefore a standard OS-PLATFORM 16mm - 20mm tube fit, will easily mount to this side.